Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blloooooooger!

Well HULLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Sup blog!
I haven't talked to you for a while have I?..=(*sadface*
Sorry bout that , Ive been hella busy for the past...month..no wait, 2 months (HOLY SHIY-)
yeah.it was report cards cut-off time and then report cards..so yeah..that means i was rushing and cramming in late and missing assignments ( which was HELLLLLLLA stressful)

Yeah note to self: Hand in everything as its given out next time (Y)

so yeah WHATS NEW you may be asking?
Weeeeeeeell , I'll tell you..in Cadets I got promoted (3 chevrons = WIN!)
DJing wise..we got some new gigs and me and mah frand Sukh ( DJ Monsta) got to DJ our schools season opener games for the guys and girls teams..which was prettttyy ballin'
ANNNNNND we got some crayzay gigs coming up...cambie winterformal...elementary school dances..is gonn be OFF DA HIZZLE yo!

Buuuuuuuut.thats all for now, I shalt post later =) stay tuned for my twitter though..that shall be updated pretty often =)

0 comments: