Friday, December 11, 2009


Dontcha just looooooove Pro-D-Days?

Their like easter eggs that the mayans put into the calendar :)


So if you haven't heard already!, ITS GOING TO SNOOOW SOOOOON! :) with a 60% chance of snowing i believe for today? I caaaan't wait.

*Winter wonderland starts playing in the background*


but Hmm , since its a pro-d-day, ive probably done a lot today that i wouldnt have been able to do usually since its a school day right :D?......NO! Matter of fact, I've kinda done the opposite..all I've done today is pretty much wake up...eat, sleep, talk to mah frands on msn, and now im watching "City Line" on City TV..(Wait.wtf.why am i watching city line?)


So as it is too cold to go outside...and since there's absolutely NOTHING to do at my house today, I am blogging as a last resort.


And well I only has one thing to blog about: "THIN ICE 2009-Winter Wonderland"

THIN ICE is pretty much just like a skate that happens 3 times a year, and this time its a winter wonderland them and its happening TO.MOLLO (Saturday)!


So COME out! for a skate..and much more :) *cough * theres gonna be a "santa" and ima be the "santas Helper"


well ima end my post with a CUUUUUTE Video :)




0 comments: