Monday, December 21, 2009

well HARROW!

B-L-O-G-G-E-R!
NOW I NEED SOMETHING THAT RYHMES WITH R!

Aniiwais, now that that random moment is over, lemme post, on mah blog,which i havent done in...a while...

SO! what's happened since you might be pondering perculately?
WELL, school finally went into winterbreak (WIN!) and to celebrayte, we had a small xmas/halo3 partay on friday at Paulo's house which was pretty ballin' (PIX UP LAYTER!)

and THENNN, on saturday, i had my air cadet xmas party which I DJ'ed!...well sorta.UGH well
[VENT] the whole reason I went was to DJ the dance..and well..there WAS no dance :( so that was kinda lame..but im not upset about that, I'm upset that I didn't get to chill with mah frands =( , but W/e [/VENT]

but whatever, its all guud now, 2 weeks of RELAXING, YES!
Expect stupid pics and videos up SOON

0 comments: